Tuesday 15 December 2015

Earn Money through Android app | App Nana

Hi Guys, This is my 2nd post which I'm going to share with you. I have downloaded the AppNana when i was studying in my college (approx. 3 months ago). My colleague has referred me this app. Apparently, It has more Feature as compared to other Android earning apps. It is available for Android and iOS Platforms.
Graphically, It is very attractive. I would likely to recommend this app to all of you . It is offering Gift cards, Paypal money and many Gift cards or Vouchers to Worldwide users . NO RESTRICTIONS AT ALL !!!!!!Users. So , What you are Waiting for ??


Key Features:
They are offering Daily 400 Nana for just opening the app. Earn money by Downloading apps, Watching Video and Referring to your friends. Share your Invitation code to your Friends, you will get 2500 Nanas each time a new friend input your invitation code successfully. 
Flipkart Gift Card Proof (In India): 
E-gift Voucher of Flipkart from AppNana
I've won Many E-gift Vouchers from AppNana. One of them is shown above.

CONCLUSION AND REFERENCE 
Android Link to download this app : Click Here 

iOS link to download this app Click Here 

Availability Worldwide 

Minimum Withdraw : 2$ via Paypal, Amazon Gift cards. 

Invitation Code --> i6885829 (Updated as of 19-Dec-2015) you and your referral should have 15000 points in order to input invitation code.  
If you have any query then simply drop your comments in comment box. I will get back to you asap.

1 comment:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    "make more money"

    ReplyDelete