Tuesday 15 December 2015

Write Reviews and Earn Talktime

Hi, Hope you're doing great. Today, I am going to examine a successful and productive approach to earn airtime (Talktime) while reviewing apps.

 
earn talktime by using appremo
Source : Internet




AS of late, I have seen promotion of appremo and it had gotten my attention. I enlisted on appremo and it works fine. I personally recommend this website to users.

How to get started: First of all, you need to get signed up on website. To complete this process, go to this link ----->>> Sign up for Appremo and earn talktime 

2. After completing profile, your next goal is to select an app from the list and write review. After writing review, take a screenshot and upload it over there (as simple as that)

3 Within 1-2 days, you will get paid.


In a nutshell:

Minimum payout : 20rs


Availabilty: India (Contact customer care to get ensured whether it is available in your country or not)
Trick verified: Yes

Important Notes:
Don't write one word reviews like "Good" "Awesome". They simply reject your review without noticing you. SO, take a look on example, how can you write reviews on android apps.

"The app is easy to use and quite entertaining. I'm very pleased to have this app on my mobile. Overall, it's worth trying out."

So guys, let me know if you find it useful and don't forget to share it with your friends. Thanks.

2 comments: